Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Seattle Temple

We went to the Seattle Temple & it was just a wee bit cold. On the way there you go on this bridge (I forget what it's called) that is right above the water instead of being suspended in the air. I thought it was really cool & it felt kind of weird too. I can't believe how much water is in the Seattle area. WoW!! The Temple is huge. It's the 1st Temple I've been in that has an escalator. YES!! an escalator. I know that Temples have stairs & elevators but this was different. Plus it is just HUGE!!! I've been to some pretty big Temples too. It was really nice & I'm glad we had the opportunity to go. Here's some of my pictures that I took. (someday I will figure out how to get my mom-in-laws pics on here too).

(click on images to see larger)

No comments: