Monday, September 21, 2009

8 Years & Counting!!!

HaPpY aNnIvErSaRy!!!
Brad & I have been married for 8 years!!! Woohoo!!
Congrats to us....remember Brad...you asked me to ENDURE throughout
Eternity with you & that's what I plan to do!!! Love you Babe!!!

We went out to dinner at a sports bar & had tacos. Some people may not like that but Brad loves football & it was monday night & I thought it would be fun to go. After that we went & saw the movie "Jennifer's Body". I didn't want to see it but it actually was FUNNY. I was surprised that it was rated "R". It was one of those movies that had serious parts that ended up being really funny. It was a fun night.

1 comment:

summerseverydaymoments said...

Congrats!!!! Crazy to think it has been that long! I remember Savannah was only a couple months old when I was at your wedding!!