Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Updates for August

Sorry...no pictures for this post. For those of you who don't know....Brad got a new job at the end of July working as a teller for a bank. What a blessing it is for him to have been able to get this job. It's a start for him & hopefully he will do well & maybe continue climbing the ladder at this company. Anyway....we also moved in with Brad's mom for the time being so that we can get back on our feet. Thank Gooness & Thank you again to all the friends & family that helped us with our move. I never really knew how much "stuff" we really had. It was a good way to get rid of a lot of stuff that we really didn't need or even knew we had. Crazy how things just multiply. Things are going well & I got Blake transferred in to the home school where we are now. It's awesome because it's close enough that we can walk. We also had fun spending time at the Aquatic Center where Blake did his swim lessons & @ Sunsplash. Oh my gosh....the boys loved going there. They have the perfect area for kids & even Sonny goes down the slides with no problems. The last time we went he didn't even want me to sit next to him anymore. He has such an adventurous spirit. Not like my ever so cautious Blake. After the 1st time we went & I "pushed" Blake down the slide (I know....I'm terrible) he had tons of fun every time we went too. I'm trying to see if I can squeeze one more trip in before our Season Passes expire next week. We'll see. The summer has been fun & I think I've spent more time in a bathing suit (that is not exactly flattering) than I ever thought I would. It was worth it, but seriously....I NEED to get a new suit. Boys have it soooo easy. At least I can say I wasn't the WORST looking mom in a bathing suit....there was worse. LOL!!!

No comments: