Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A car accident & a Kings Game

Yesterday Brad sent me a text & asked if he thought it would be fun to take the kids to a Kings game. (Basketball for those of you who don't know). I said I thought it would be really fun. So me & the boys met Brad after work & off we went. Then, all of a sudden the car in front of us was stopped & Brad was braking as hard as he could & we stopped!!! Barely inches from the car in front of us & then BAM!!!! A car slammed into the back of us. CRAZY. My cell phone totally flew out of my hands & that was weird. We are all safe, thank goodness!!! There were actually 4 cars involved & thank goodness we weren't at fault. Now, on to getting the car fixed & everything else that has to go on. We weren't sure if we should just go home or go ahead & go to the game. We decided to go & I'm glad we did. We had a lot of fun!!! Blake really got into it & it was tons of fun!! On the way out it was raining & we all got drenched on our way out to the car. Fun times & too bad I didn't take the camera out. Thankful that we are all safe & that we were still able to have a fun night. Oh ya....the teacher from "Glee" was at the game it was like a "Glee" themed Kings game. It was fun & the 1/2 time show was great!!!

1 comment:

OLIVIA said...

I'm glad to hear everyone is okay!