Thursday, November 19, 2009

New Moon is TONIGHT!!!

(here is my actual ticket from the movie)
I am sitting here in anticipation!!!
My friends & I (mainly me) decided to go even earlier to wait in line so we can get a good spot (hopefully) & not end up in the front row. I'm so excited & can't wait. I'll post later how I felt about the movie but I really feel like it's going to be great!! And I am remembering this time that it's not going to follow the book word for word so I will not be disappointed this time.
3 cheers for New Moon!!

Yay!! Yay!! Yay!!

Have fun if you are a "TWI-hard" & going to the midnight showing like I am!!!
Oh & Thanks again Stephenie Meyer for writing such fun books to get lost in. You are fab!!!

1 comment:

summerseverydaymoments said...

I dont see it until tonight at 7!!! I cant wait!!! I am counting down the hours! I read New Moon yesterday so that it was fresh in my mind!!!