Monday, November 23, 2009

Finishing Up Halloween

I know...I'm slow seeing as how Thanksgiving is THIS week!! Crazy. Anyway Brad & I took the kids out to Bishop's Pumpkin Farm on Halloween before we went out Trick-or-Treating. It's a really fun place to go. Lots of fun things for the kids to do. We went on the train & let them pan for marbles & play wherever they could & go visit the smelly animals in the petting zoo...(eww).

Guess it's a good thing I wasn't born to farmers. I have this thing...I don't like getting my hands dirty....but let's not get in to that right now. Some day I'll learn to take less pictures.
(click on images to see larger)
After we got home my friend Jaime & her 2 boys came over & went Trick-or-treating with our boys. They had so much fun. We had a Luke Skywalker (Blake) Yoda (Sonny) a Ninja (Benjamin) & a Batman (Kael). Brad was the leader & me & Jaime just hung out & watched.

(I was going for candid pics so I didn't really take great pics...oh well).

After getting candy...I mean trick or treating we headed over to the Lyttge's house for food & fun. Fun fun night & I'm so glad it was on the weekend & not a school night.

My bonus Mom's costume was so cute I had to take a picture. :)

No comments: