Thursday, December 31, 2009

Brad's Work Christmas Party

We went to Brad's work party & had a fun time. There was tons of good food & treats. I was so excited that there was fudge. I love fudge & it seems like the only time I get it is at Christmas time. The employees played a game of Yankee Swap/White Elephant gift exchange. That's always fun to watch. Brad ended up getting alcohol...funny cuz we don't drink but he was being nice. We also had a surpise visit from Santa!!! I'm so glad because I don't make a big deal about going to see Santa. The last time we did was when Sonny was 2 months old. Not a top priority & besides...Santa is scary to little kids as you'll see in the slide show. I love Christmas time.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Christmas work party
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: