Friday, January 1, 2010

My Christmas Ornies

I found this idea to make these surper cute ornies here & if you've never heard of Modpodge Rocks...go there now!!! You will get so many fun ideas & I now have my very own small supply of mod podge. The possibilities are endless...it's finding the time & inspiration for me to do it.
Sorry I didn't post this sooner so you could make them too. Anyway...I thought it would be fun to make these ornies for my Niece & Nephews who live out of state...just like Blake decorated some for them too. I hope they finally got them & hope they liked them because I loved making them & plan to make them again next year. We also gave one to Blake's school teacher & Grandmother & Grammie Sisa. The awesome thing about these ornies is that they are available all year long & I can make them whenever & for whatever holiday I want. :)
Boyish paper
Girly paper
Christmasy Paper

All of the cousins.
Alice, Ronny, Jack, Lenny & Dennis
These were so fun to make & if you have a ton of scrapbook paper laying around it's the perfect project. Eventually I will make more stuff with Mod Podge.

2 comments:

summerseverydaymoments said...

Ummm these are so cute! I am gonna have make these and I have tons of scrapbook paper! I love modge podge too!

Lori and Brian Faulconer said...

I love these! I'm crazy about ModPodge too, I use it on almost anything.