Saturday, January 30, 2010

No more Sugarbugs!!!



I took Sonny to his final Dentist appointment to get his last star (for the time being) this last Thursday!! Yay!!! This was his 4th visit from December through January. It's been a journey but it's done. The last 3 visits have been super easy & quick but this last one was the quickest by far. We were in & out in less than 25 minutes. Although Sonny does cry the whole time he does not kick or try to swing his arms anymore. He does really well. He just really doesn't want to be there. I can't say enough nice things about the staff at Weideman Pediatric Dentistry!! They are the best!! After the appointment I took Sonny to play at the mall. What a nice morning to spend with my little boy all by himself. We walked around & got a treat & then he played in the play area for a long time. We had the best time. I'm so grateful that I got to spend some one on one time with Sonny (it seems like it's been forever). Just me & him. He is such a sweet boy.

No comments: