Monday, February 8, 2010

Blake's 1st Lost Tooth

My little boy is proving to not be so little anymore.
He told me he had a loose tooth a week or so ago & at 1st I didn't believe him. I know...some mom I am. I thought he might be feeling his finger moving back & forth & think it was his tooth. I then asked him if a lot of kids in his class were losing teeth & he said YES. Then I said let me feel it. Guess what...he was telling the TRUTH!!!
So the wiggling began.
At 1st he didn't want to chew or do anything that might hurt it & then he got over it. I kind of forgot about it. He went to a Birthday Party at Chuck E. Cheese's this past weekend & when I went back to pick him up the mom of the boy said...Blake lost his tooth!!! She wrapped it up in a napkin so it wouldn't get lost...again. I wasn't even there when he lost it. Oh well. I asked him if it came out when he was eating a soft piece of cake (cuz it seems like that always happens...something soft...not like an apple) & he said no...when he was chewing gum. He was so excited because now he gets his name on the tooth in his classroom. So the toothfairy has not visited yet because he just had to show it to his teacher 1st. He's so cute. Now I'm going to try & put together a tooth pillow or something so the Toothfairy knows just where to find his 1st lost tooth.
If you didn't know...
when Blake was 4 he had to have one of his molars pulled out due to some really bad tooth decay...so the Toothfairy has visited before but this is way more exciting according to Blake because this one fell out on it's own.
CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS Blake!!!

1 comment: