Monday, March 22, 2010

Opening Day for Little League

It's official!! 
The Little League Season has begun!!
Blake is on a Coach Pitch team this year & as far as I can tell he's doing great!!  He's already hadHe's on the Red Sox.  He's been on a different team every year.  Opening day was this last Saturday where they announce all the teams & then they have bounce houses & slides & little carnival games to raise $$ for the league.  I had to supervise the bounce house for a little bit & that was kinda fun but glad I didn't have to do it for very long.  Time passes so slow when you are waiting for 4 minutes to go by to let the next group in.
It was a nice day & we even ran into a couple of kids from Blake's class & I finally met their mom. 
I hope Blake does great this season!!  1st game is this Thursday!!

The backside of the team.
Blake & his good buddy Nolan.  He's always been a head taller than him.
Grandpa, Blake & Naunie
Grandpa, Blake, Sonny & Naunie
Sonny was decked out in A's gear because that was Blake's team last year.  Eventually I will get
out to get him his own Red Sox shirt & hat & maybe I'll get a coordinating shirt too!!
~Shannon

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Shannon I have that same shirt! did you buy it on that trip when we saw each other? cuz i did.