Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Character Shirts

How many of you have shirts like this for your boys?  Or the princess shirts for your girls.
I.HATE.THESE.SHIRTS!!!
And I think we have every single one ever created
(ok maybe not every single one but you catch my drift)
At 1st I thought these shirts were fun & great but I would LOVE it if Blake would take 1 or 2 days in the week to wear something that isn't Star Wars or Clone Wars related. 
When I do the laundry I even try to hide these shirts in different spots so it's harder to find them (heeheehee)
but he always finds them (little bugger).  
What's a mother to do?
Oh well...could be worse I guess. 

3 comments:

summerseverydaymoments said...

Oh my gosh I so agree with u I refuse to buy them but Robs mom buys them all the time for the kids!!

Stephanie said...

i admit i am a clothing snob! i hate clothes with characters smeared all over them. i refuse to buy them. i will occasionally bend the rules for mickey or other characters, depending on the "overall look" of the garment. i can't help it!

i cannot control what other people buy though so I have to let it go sometimes.

Shan B. said...

FYI...I am NOT the one who buys these shirts & Yes Steph...I am just like you when it comes to the clothing...:)