Monday, May 3, 2010

Rusch Park's Most Wanted

About 2 weeks ago our youth had their annual America's Most Wanted activity. Members of the ward sign up & get their "mug shot" taken so the kids know who they are looking for. (I don't have the original photos but they are posted in the hallway at church). The purpose is for the kids to find the "wanted" people throughout the facility & get them checked off. I have to admit I had no idea what to wear. Originally they do this activity at the local mall but the new owners said NO because it wouldn't bring them any business. Whatever!!! Well...we ended up doing this activity at the Wal-Mart that's almost across the street from us. They were nice enough to let us have our FUN there!!! Since we were going to Wal-Mart I decided to just go in "Wal-Mart" attire. Hahaha....what's that you ask....my lounge clothes/pj's!!! Plus my glasses, & a hat. It was sooo fun. Some kids knew who I was right away but others walked by me several times or I was able to ditch them before they found me. I have to say it was really fun. The best part was seeing a group ok kids & then being able to hide from them. Here's some of the "most wanted"......Milo Anderson....David Sewell....Scott, Kristen & Chase Jackman....Lisa & Paul Durston....yours truly....our Bishopric....& Bonnie Oyler who I believe tricked everybody including me. If you ever get asked to do this...do it...it's really fun!!!
FYI....I don't go to Wal-Mart looking like this...the only time I truly look like this is at Girl's Camp or if I'm really really sick  :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lori and Brian Faulconer said...

SO FUNNY that the ward still does this activity! I remember when they did this when I was a youth in the old 8th ward! It's great that through all the changes they've kept some traditions going strong!