Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Night with Friends

While my friend Sarah H. was in town visiting with her girls we were able to get together over at our friend Sarah C's (I know...lots of Sarah's but I haven't met a Sarah I haven't liked yet) house to hang out & have fun visiting.  I decided to venture out without my boys because sometimes it's just nice to go by myself.  I love my boys & they probably would've had fun with the girls but sometimes mom's need a break.  It was fun visiting & watching  Sarah C's husband Josh throw the kids around on the "love sack" (ginormous beanbag).  Before I went over there I was able to finish up some baby bibs & a couple burp cloths that I made for Sarah H's bun in the oven.  Haha. (yes, I really said that).  I am finding that it is a much smoother process if I cut out all the bibs in one day & then sew them up on another & I think I've finally figured out how to sew them w/o the flaw that I always seem to have. Yay!!
Here's Sarah H & her 3 girls with the 4th girl on the way
Here's Josh with the girls.
And here's Josh with the 2nd girl.  He loves those girls!!!
And here's the fronts & backs of the 6 bibs I put together.

It was so nice to see Sarah H. in person. 
I wish we could've had more time but I grateful for the 2 days I did get to see her.
Someday my family will make it out to her neck of the woods & then I could visit my
brother & his family too.  Wouldn't that be nice :)

No comments: