Tuesday, July 20, 2010

4th of July

So, the 4th of July was on Sunday & sometimes that makes it hard to go & do things since most people don't want to break the Sabbath.  Well, I don't see any harm getting together with family & friends to celebrate the holiday expecially since most people get together & do "family" dinners on Sunday...A LOT!!  So, what's the difference I ask you?  We didn't go spend money or anything & there've been plenty of Sunday's that we have.  So...there ya go.  Brad decided to BBQ & make a bunch of food & it was great!!  Bryan & Kimi joined us for dinner & then we hooked up with the DeGraff family, my dad & my Aunt Jeanne, My brother Shane & his family & the Griffin family at the Target parking lot to watch the Fireworks display that was going on across the street.  We got there a few hours early & had time to chat & the kids could play.  The only bad thing about our spot was getting out at the end of the display.  Gotta remember that for next year.  Anyway it was fun & we didn't have to spend $ on fireworks & the kids got to play & have fun too.  It was fun that my brother Shane & his family were there to celebrate too.  It's the 1st time in several years that we've seen eachother. 
 Anyway, just want everyone to know how grateful I am to live in this FREE country & that I can do pretty much whatever I want...as long as I don't break the law.  We are truly a blessed people to have the freedom that we do.  I am thankful every day that I was born here & I am ever so grateful for the men & women who serve our Country every day to keep it that way.
God Bless You & America!!!!

Enjoy the slide show!!



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own free digital slideshow

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a fun 4th!! We did the same thing in a parking lot! Love the cute slideshow with the fireworks!