Sunday, July 18, 2010

Swimming with the DeGraff's

On the same day as our Ward picnic my friend Hollie had texted me & asked if we wanted to go to their house to go swimming.  We had just eaten dinner & I convinced Brad that it would be fun for the boys.  We got the boys ready to swim & then we were off.  They live not too far & if it wasn't so hot out already we could've walked...but I'm into walking...not Brad...hahaha.  Their pool is above ground & they have a play structure with a slide & they made it so you can go down the slide into the pool.  Well, Blake just wanted to swim but Sonny definitely wanted to go down the slide.  So he did....quite a few times actually.  The only thing I was worried about was him falling off the side of the slide because it was a little high but he did fine & he would only let Emily (a yw from the ward) catch him & he would wait for her even though the other kids wanted to catch him too.  Sooooo.....here's a little video of one of his slides....




Just some shots of the kids playing in the pool.
I think Blake is on the other side somewhere in his innertube.  Sonny's in his too. 
 Those innertubes were the BEST thing I bought this summer!!!
Anyway we had a fun night & Hollie & I ditched our husbands & made them "BOND" while we went to get pizza.  I hope that we can have more friendly adventures like this because it was fun & I think Brad had a good time too & we all know how picky Brad can be :)
Thanks for inviting us over!!!

No comments: